Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PRIZES ADDED!!!!

There are NEW ADDED PRIZES BELOW! These prizes have been donated by the lovely miss Tisra! Tisra has a store at ETSY.com follow this link to TisraFadelyoriginals
She has a fabulous imagination and is such a wonderful gal!!! She is going to be raising money soon for her own adoption of Nirmala... which we will be donating some of our creations too! So stayed tuned! For now.. take a look at the new items listed below!!!!! Thank you TISRA! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Tisra said...

My pleasure!

Tisra
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com

momwithfaithandhope said...

Hi, I added the WIN US image to my blog, but it won't link back to your site???? What did I do wrong? I'll post about it and put the site in the post itself. But I've done it before and linked direct??? I love that picture of Jo! It's one that I took, right??? He's getting so big. . .