Monday, March 2, 2009

Add me and email me to win a prize.....

Ok Ladies, here is the last drawing challenge... If you forward our link in an email to 20 friends and family or post the blog link for our drawing there will be a prize drawing for a "separate" wonderful prize. The Prize will remain un revealed for now... The rules are that you have to CC a copy of each time you email 20 friends. Each time will be an entry in the secondary drawing for the surprise prize. AND send me a link of where you posted our blog picture and link and each site it is placed on by YOU will earn you an entry that way too. Please help us get Josiah home!!! And have fun with this... it is a secret prize drawing for your sharing BUT will be fun!!!!











OR post Taiwanindependentadoptionprizes.blogspot.com
Email me at Taiwankiddo2@yahoo.com and CC your email to your friends to be entered.

1 comment:

Terri Fisher said...

I blogged about your contest at http://merrilymusingmom.blogspot.com/2009/03/help-another-adoptive-family.html. I'm really praying that more people get involved! I know my sister put info on her blog as well (www.garcias2chile.blogspot.com).